Position – Software Engineer
Location- Cambridge, CB24 3DQ
Salary - Up to £70k depending on experience
Reference – 009
L2S2 has partnered with ARM to fuse our healthcare software expertise with their leading-edge silicon and IoT capabilities to facilitate a new generation of connected medical devices that will improve people’s lives. You will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on exciting projects as part of a skilled engineering and medical team. Our international approvals and expertise make it possible for us to access huge medical datasets, the life blood of next generation AI medical devices and our access to health systems will enable you to see your work helping patients quickly.
- Developing software using Windows Services and Web Services
- Development of current and new products
- Developing applications accessing SQL databases
- Communication and contributing to the architecture or products
- Involvement in the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Using secure communications and data encryption techniques throughout work undertaken, handling of sensitive data
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or similar role
- Proficiency in C#, Visual Studio, SQL and .NET
- Proven experience of working with distributed systems
- Proficiency in Windows services and Web services
- Experience with secure communications and data encryption techniques
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- Ability to plan, execute and document technical work and projects
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Active collaborator, experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Self-motivated, details oriented and organised
- Track record of applying new technologies and learning new languages to solve problems
- Interpersonal communication skills using business, technical and user-friendly language, tailored to the audience
- Knowledge of and experience in working with data security
- Fluency in written and spoken business English
- Experience of working in the NHS or healthcare industry with experience of working in a regulated environment
If you meet the above criteria for the
Software Engineer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent.
L2S2 Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
L2S2 work in a highly regulated environment to keep patients safe and consequently require all employees to pass background security checks.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list.
Keywords: .NET Developer, C#, .NET, dot NET, .NET Core 3.1, SQL Server 2019, Agile, Scrum, Engineer, Consultant, .NET Developer
Let's realise your ideas
© 2020 L2S2 Ltd. All Rights Reserved