Position – C# MS SQL Software Engineer
Location - Hybrid working between our Cambridge office and remote working
Hours - 40-hours
Salary - Competitive
Reference – 020
L2S2 is a rapidly growing and successful software company working in healthcare. We specialise in medical data analytics and regulatory compliant rapid application development to improve the affordability and quality of the provision of patient care. We are innovative, we have great backers, a global ecosystem and the opportunity to change the way people, things and services interact.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our expert, friendly team. We offer competitive salaries, and flexible working and invest in training and development to enable you to thrive and develop with us.
L2S2 Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage diversity and inclusion, we believe that your skills and qualifications contribute to our success as well as your unique identity and life experience.
We work in a highly regulated environment to keep patients safe and consequently require all employees to pass background security checks.
- Customer support, including report configuration, user system management in production systems
- Producing documentation for process control and quality management
- Deploying, maintaining and supporting applications in a professional hosting environment
- Work with the development team on data analysis and loading
- Monitor data import software and work with the development team to fix issues
- Unit, system and integration testing to release bug-free applications
- Building application release with the help of the development team
- Work with the development team to maintain application databases
- Issue encrypted reports to customers
Knowledge and qualifications
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Engineering
- Proficiency in C#, SQL, ASP.NET and using databases
- Proficiency in using MS Office
Experience and abilities
- Proven experience in working with distributed systems
- Proven work experience as a C#/MS SQL Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience with secure communications and data encryption techniques
- Knowledge of and experience in working with data security
- Experience of working in the NHS or healthcare industry with experience of working in a regulated environment is desirable
Skills and competencies
- Ability to plan, execute and document technical work and projects
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Track record of applying new technologies and learning new languages to solve problems
- Fluency in written and spoken business English
- Active collaborator, experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Self-motivated, details oriented and organised
- Interpersonal communication skills using business, technical and user-friendly language, tailored to the audience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Dedicated and self-motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team
Please note: This job description should not be interpreted as a complete summary of the responsibilities for this role or of the limitation of accountability. This job description is intended to present a general requirement of the experience, skills and attributes that we are seeking for this role.
L2S2 Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
L2S2 works in a highly regulated environment to keep patients and their data safe and consequently requires all employees to pass background security checks.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list.
Let's realise your ideas
© 2022 L2S2 Ltd. All Rights Reserved