Maintenance Page

The site you are trying to reach is down for maintenance, come back in 30 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

To apply email a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for L2S2 Ltd, a CV and supporting information to

L2S2 Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer. We work in a highly regulated environment to keep patients safe and consequently require all employees to pass background security checks. We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. If you are concerned that your application has not been received by L2S2 Ltd, please contact us.

Our culture & benefits

Flexible working
L2S2 has spacious, modern offices in a rural setting just five miles outside Cambridge. But we also support staff working from home, and are flexible on hours worked to make sure we get the best people.
Training & development
We expect our staff to be good. So we are prepared to invest in their training and development. It matters to us that our staff can thrive and develop with us.
Competitive Salary
We hope that once you join you will stay because you enjoy your job so much. But we also make sure that our salaries are competitive because we know that that is important too.
Friendly environment
That 75% of our staff are long-timers and people who leave often come back we think says it all. (The other 25% have joined recently as we have expanded, so we are hoping they will enjoy it enough to stay the distance!)
Free parking
Just that!
Other benefits
We offer a company pension and invite those employees who go out of their way to contribute to join our EMI share option scheme.

Contact us

Let's realise your ideas

Email us:
Call us:
+44 1223 234 550
Visit us:
2a Oakington Business Park
CB24 3DQ

    © 2023 L2S2 Ltd. All Rights Reserved

    Privacy Policy | GDPR | ISO 13485:2016 | ISO 27001:2013 | Cyber Essentials | NHS DSP Toolkit | OWASP | HSCN | Mobile Apps