L2S2 is a rapidly growing and successful software company working in healthcare. We specialise in medical data analytics and regulatory compliant rapid application development to improve the affordability and quality in the provision of patient care. We are innovative, we have great backers, a global ecosystem and the opportunity to change the way people, things and services interact.
We are looking for several talented and ambitious people to join our team in Cambridge. Some key posts we need to fill are shown below, but please contact us if you don't fit these categories but feel your skills would be valuable to an exciting medical device company expanding into new markets.
Vacancies - Updated: 17/02/2020
We are hiring a support engineer to work at our premises 5 miles west of the centre of Cambridge. We are offering a competitive salary for this position.
You will work as part of a motivated team supporting world class analytical products that improve healthcare in hospitals across the world. You will be responsible for:
- Providing customer support such as report configuration, user system management in production systems
- Producing documentation for process control and quality management
- Deploying, maintaining and supporting applications in a professional hosting environment
- Work with development team on data analysis and loading
- Monitor data import software and work with development team to fix issues
- Unit, system and integration testing to release bug free applications
- Building application release with the help of development team
- Work with development team to maintain application databases
- Issue encrypted reports to customers
- Proven work experience as technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help in tickets or in live sessions
- Experience with some of C#, MS SQL, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS
- Proficient in using MS office
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Fluency in English is required as it is the business language in the Company
- NHS experience
- Testing web applications
- Awareness of software security and medical data requirements
If you meet the above criteria for the Support Engineer role we would love to hear from you. For more information please contact us on careers@L2S2.com.
To apply, email a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for L2S2 Ltd, a CV and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
L2S2 Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. We work in a highly regulated environment to keep patients safe and consequently require all employees to pass background security checks.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. If you are concerned that your application has not been received by L2S2 Ltd, please contact us.